[Asterisk-Users] Answering Machine Detection

DUSTIN WILDES dwildes at pabbankshares.com
Wed Oct 29 06:29:42 MST 2003

Thanks for all the info!
So I take it I would need to either build an additional APP to asterisk like (voice_detection) or into an AGI and have that application or AGI run after the call is Answered?

Fortunately it's not a telemarketing system!  :-)
It's an appointment reminder system for some of our employees.  Calls them up and reminds them of important tasks like meetings and stuff.