[Asterisk-Users] Software Fax Modem. Problem to apply patch to Makefile in apps directory

Thorsten Neumann tn at rau.ac.za
Wed Oct 29 05:57:28 MST 2003

I ended up viewing the Makefile.patch side by side and inserting the
new/modified lines into the apps/Makefile

This seemed to work. Doing a make created the two new apps*.so which I was
able to place into the asterisk/modules directory and start *

They, however, still don't work. My faxes turn out blank on TxFax and
fails to send to the RxFax extensions :)

Good luck,
Thorsten Neumann