[Asterisk-Users] Manager/Originate

David Broker dbroker at tpg.com.au
Tue Oct 28 16:52:25 MST 2003

Hi,

I am using the manager interface to make a web-based interface to making
calls.

Our system is configured to dial a certain number to get an outside line,
you then hear the dial tone of the PSTN and dial your number.

I would like to know if it is possible to do this via the manager interface,
with a pause.

For example I dial 0 for an outside line, wait for a second, then dial
1234567:

Action: Originate
Channel: SIP/999
Context: LOCAL
Exten: 9"pause here"1234567
Callerid: 999

I know you can put a "w" in the extensions.conf as a pause but this does not
seem to work in via the manager interface or a spool file.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Regards,
David