[Asterisk-Users] Making PrivacyManager smarter?

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Tue Oct 28 16:18:07 MST 2003

> >I had the same problem and used "callprogress=no" in the zapata.conf
> >file corrected the problem. It's a fairly well known problem where *
> >is sensing voice on the pstn line (from the analog phone), and initiates
> >the inbound call.
> >
> >(If you talk quitely, it won't happen. Talk loud and the phone rings.
> >Isn't that hands-free ;)
> >

> This is my zapata.conf...see anything obvious as to why I'd still see
> this even with callprogress=no?
>
> [channels]
> ;
> ; X100P plugged into PSTN
> ;
> language=en
> context=incoming
> signalling=fxs_ks
> adsi=no
> echocancel=yes
> echocancelwhenbridged=yes
> relaxdtmf=yes
> ;rxgain=2
> ;txgain=1.5
> immediate=no
> busydetect=no
> callprogress=no
> callwaiting=yes
> callwaitingcallerid=yes
> musiconhold=default
> usecallerid=yes
> callerid=asreceived
> channel => 1

Chris,

That looks just like my config with a couple of minor exceptions. Are
you on a reasonably current cvs?

I've not had any such problems in the last month or so. When I did
have the exact same issue (around Sept 15th), someone recommended
the callprogress=no option and that fixed the issue right away.

Guess I'd open a support call with digium.

Rich