[Asterisk-Users] Feature request {with begging} sip debug <ip_address>

Asterisk online forums asterisk at stealthtele.com
Tue Oct 28 08:20:52 MST 2003

Adam,

I  would suggest to you tool called Ethereal, it is protocol analyzer , so
you can run it on Linux box and later check how packets are flowing , it
will give you complete picture about SIP messages and packets, also you can
use it for any other protocol on your machine.
You can download this free-source  at : www.ethereal.com . I think this
solution  migth help you, until someone will create internal debugger.

Regards,
Alexander

Unofficial Asterisk Forums