[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 dropping reg / other stuff

Phillip Jackson pjackson at jacksongrp.com
Mon Oct 27 18:03:52 MST 2003

Howdy again,

Now that I have my ATA-186 fixed, it seems my Cisco 7960 is dropping
it's registration.  I can call from ATA-186 (both lines), to each
other.  I can call from the Cisco 7960 to the ATA-186 (both lines.)  I
cannot, however, dial from the ATA-186 (either lines) to the Cisco 7960
- I recieved vmail stating the person is unavailable.

Also, are there similar providers like iconnecthere that offer similar
services at a flat rate, similar to Vonage?  Curious, more than
anything.

Appreciate GREATLY all the help we have received.  I've been able to
implement asterisk in 2 days.

Cheers,
Phil