[Asterisk-Users] PRI & Asterisk Redundancy/Fail-Over

justin at vergeworks.com justin at vergeworks.com
Mon Oct 27 18:02:44 MST 2003

Hi,

I'm trying to put together an * system with extremely high up time.

The system as it stands now is 1 dual p4 with raid, redundant power, etc..
and a T100P card. I would like to get a second similar or identical box
with another T100P card. I have 1 PRI, how do I get the second box to take
over communication with the PRI should the first box fail? Of course I'd
like this to be done without manually unplugging the PRI from box 1 and
plugging it into box 2.

Thanks,
Justin