[Asterisk-Users] After start Asterisk, error foung in the messages log file

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Mon Oct 27 14:39:59 MST 2003

Look in /etc/asterisk, for a zapata.conf file. Rename it, for now, since you don't have a line card.

You probably only need these files to get started:

sip.conf (for voip phones)
extensions.conf (dialing rules, extensions)
asterisk.conf (basic this is where things are file)
voicemail.conf (mailboxes)

Run asterisk like this: asterisk -vvvc

That will cause it to run in the foreground as an app you can interact with, and see the errors as they're happening.

-----
Andrew Thompson