[Asterisk-Users] Stuttered Dialtone for multiple extensions

Chris Hirsch chris at base2technology.com
Mon Oct 27 13:11:39 MST 2003

Hey all..I'm looking to start with a single FXS card but with 3
extensions for VM purposes only. I'd like to know if there is a way that
you can have different stuttering dialtones depending on which extension
has a VM. For example If x103 and x104 have VM can there be a distinctly
different stutter for each mail box and have them play back at once or
back to back so that when you picked up the phone you'd know who has
voice mail?

As I get the funds I'll be replacing my analog phones with IP but even
cheap IP phones only support one mail box indicator right?

Thanks,
Chris

--
Black holes are where God divided by zero.

http://ccicolorado.org
Exceptional Dogs for Exceptional People - Help Out Today!