[Asterisk-Users] Music Onhold Configuration

Kang.ChenJi at c3smail.monmouth.army.mil Kang.ChenJi at c3smail.monmouth.army.mil
Mon Oct 27 12:52:30 MST 2003

You are right. I do not have mpg123 installed. Is it not included in
Asterisk build? I would appreciate it if you could give some instructions
on how to install this process.

Thank you in advance,
Kang

                      "Ing. Angel Gomez Garcia"
                      <angom at telnor.net>                To:       asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
                      Sent by:                          cc:
                      asterisk-users-admin at lists        Subject:  Re: [Asterisk-Users] Music Onhold Configuration
                      .digium.com

                      10/22/2003 03:03 AM
                      Please respond to
                      asterisk-users

    Hi.

    Do you have mpg123 installed and mpg123 in /usr/bin ? I have moh
working with snom200 and there was no issue to have them working.
    I even put an extension in my extensions.conf so the user can dial
it an hear the music, cause the snom200 has call waiting they don't miss
calls because of them hearing moh

exten => 0400,1,Answer()
exten => 0400,2,MusicOnHold(random)

    and musiconhold.conf has
[classes]
random => quietmp3:/var/lib/asterisk/mohmp3,-z

    Good luck.

<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>