[Asterisk-Users] Using Gastman

Lee Goodman lee.goodman at comcast.net
Mon Oct 27 12:25:59 MST 2003

Ok, I got Gastman win32 running (no crashes so far). I entered some SIP
phone extensions in the GUI to represent my cisco 7960 phones using
extension SIP/311, but when I use the phone to make a call, a new icon
called SIP/311-fgeh, appears for the length of the call. Since the system
seems to assign a random id to the SIP phone extension. How do I map Gastman
to my SIP phones?

Any other suggestions on how to map various applications (like MOH and
Conference) and other end devices to Gastman?

Thanks

Lee Goodman