[Asterisk-Users] BOTH UAs behind same FW/NAT

Peter Hudec phudec at postel.sk
Mon Oct 27 15:02:59 MST 2003

hello,

can anybody help me with folloving problem

I have asterisk with the public IP and two UAs (snom100, x-lite) in the
same private network behind the same FW/NAT.

All is working good, but whan I tried to establish call between these
two UAs, first 10-15 second is nothing to hear and then is the quality
terrible :(

Can anyone tell how to get it work with normal quality ?

	best regards
		hudecof

--
mail: [phudec at postel.sk]     www: [http://www.postel.sk]
cellular: [+421 02 50203166]     icq: [99518783]