[Asterisk-Users] Iconnecthere connect problem

rnc Info Lists info-lists at robertc.de
Mon Oct 27 03:49:21 MST 2003

Hello..
Thanks for the reply.. I'll give this a check later today. Is the first
xxxxx in the register command your phone number at ICONNECTHERE?  I am
using them with the demo account only as outbound so don't have a phone
number.   Maybe this could be the problem.
Regards,
Robert
Friedriedrichshafen, Germany