[Asterisk-Users] Tonight's CVS breaks Grandstream phone

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Mon Oct 27 00:25:54 MST 2003

Did you have * working before the "latest" CVS updates of a few days ago?

Try:

disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw

and see how that works for you.  Put those lines into any SIP entries
in sip.conf to make doubly sure you've got all your permissions
straight.  I have tested with my grandstream 102 and Asterisk
CVS-10/24/03-01:48:29 and I get everything working OK between the GS
phones, zap cards, and Cisco SIP phones.

JT