[Asterisk-Users] ATA-186 Registration Issue

Phillip Jackson, President & CEO pjackson at jacksongrp.com
Sun Oct 26 21:45:21 MST 2003

All,

--
I've upgraded my ATA-186 successfully to:

ata000af453d1a9
Version: v2.16.1 ata18x (Build 030709a)

Below is a link to my config, on the ATA:
http://www.jacksongrp.com/telephony/dev.htm
--

I am utilizing both lines on the Cisco 7960.  I have been able to break
things on occasion (from recieving calls on ATA - asterisk routes directly

However, I think things may be OK now, as I've upgraded software again, and
went through my configs.

SO .. can you take a look at my config - how does it compare to yours?  AND,
have you, also, experienced similar problems?  Solutions?

Cheers,
Phillip