[Asterisk-Users] Lucent Partner extension to X100P

Jean-Philippe Lord jpl at ssrnet.com
Sun Oct 26 13:48:31 MST 2003

Hi All...

I'm currently trying to have an extension of my Lucent Partner phone
system connected to Asterisk using an X100P.  The issue I'm having is
that the Lucent Partner analog port connection have different ring and
dialtone than the one specified for US in indications.conf.

Anyone have accomplished this connection before. I need to know what I
should use for the different setting in indications.conf.

Otherwise, I was able to record the ringing pattern using ztmonitor.
How do I analyze this sound file to find out the required information.

Thank you