[Asterisk-Users] ReplayTV connecting through Asterisk box

John Sutter jds at sutters.com
Sun Oct 26 01:56:41 MST 2003

Has anyone had any luck getting a ReplayTV DVR box to connect
through an Asterisk box?  Mine seems to dial just fine, but can't
negotiate a connection.  I am using:
   exten => _95380024,1,Dial(Zap/1/${EXTEN:1},120,d)
   exten => _95380024,2,Congestion

I don't have any problems doing a fax though my system.

For this setup, I am running a simple Digium developer's kit
on a P3-700 256MB.  I have a DG104S and ATA-186 too, but I'm
not using them for this.  The ReplayTV box is connected directy
to the TDM400P.  I am running a relatively old build:
   Asterisk CVS-07/10/03-23:27:00

Any thoughts would be appricated.

-- John

(As a humorous aside, I just spent a few hours tonight trying to figure out
  why I could not do an outside call to a particular phone number.  It turned
  out that the '2' button on the phone I was using is not working quite right.
  A different phone worked fine.)