[Asterisk-Users] SS7 signaling/Softswitch

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Sat Oct 25 22:14:30 MST 2003

Interesting. Someone thinks that a strategic use for * should be off
this list. Someone thought my FAX modem for * should be off this list.
However, nobody seems to think a 1000 messages about Grandstream phones
should be off this list.

Personally I would welcome seeing more of what people are doing in the
softswitch area.

Regards,
Steve