[Asterisk-Users] Re:SIP Provider Question

NOC asterisk at stealthtele.com
Sat Oct 25 16:15:00 MST 2003

David,

We has successfully tested last week interoperability between Asterisk and our SIP softswitch.
We can definately help you with your project. Our company is New York based, so it will be very easy to get interconnection with you. We are mostly in wholesale business.
Also you can get ,if needed, direct interconnection at our second POP in Zurich, Switzerland.

Please contact me , if any interest.

Alexander Kandelaki
Stealth Telecommunications
New York, NY

Michael Bielicki asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 20:25:59 +0200

  a.. Previous message: [Asterisk-Users] SIP Provider Question
  b.. Next message: [Asterisk-Users] grandstream phones and Transfer
  c.. Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]

We can do that in the UK and in Poland and soon in more countries, but since
you are US based I would recommend rather to talk to Jeremy at Nufone.

--
Michael Bielicki
Managing Director