[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail.conf in MySQL is not functioning

John Haigh johntel at haighis.com
Sat Oct 25 12:31:29 MST 2003

Voicemail.conf in MySQL is not functioning where I get the following error
from Asterisk messages log file:

CLI debug output is as follows:

Executing VoiceMailMain2("SIP/2205-3df0", "") in new stack

-- Playing 'vm-login'

-- Playing 'vm-password'

-- Incorrect password '1234' for user '0' (context = <any>)

-- Playing 'vm-incorrect'

-- Playing 'vm-password'

-- Incorrect password '2421' for user '2205' (context = <any>)

-- Playing 'vm-incorrect'

Here are my configs

In extensions.conf I am using Voicemail2 and VoiceMailMain2 that has support
for MySQL

exten => 8500,1,VoiceMailMain2

In voicemail.conf I have the MySQL connectivity settings in [general]

dbhost=localhost

dbname=asterisk

dbuser=someuser

dbpass=somepass

I have commented out the entire [default] section and it's mailboxes.

I do have MySQL working with CDR MySQL from asterisk-addons

thanks,

John Haigh