[Asterisk-Users] Help with Dev Kit Lite

costas costas at meezon.com
Fri Oct 24 16:43:44 MST 2003

I installed Asterisk as per instructions in the FAQ on the digium.com site. Double checked it.  I also think they have a bug in the zapata.conf where the context should be incoming and not internal.

1) I hear no dialtone when I pickup the phone on the S100U. Asterisk sees the event and displays the message on the screen. I tried dialing but nothing happens. I hangup and * shows the hangup event.
I did set the phone.conf mode to be dialtone but nothing works.

2) I can dial from the outside and the phone on the S100U rings. Asterisk shows Ringing. However when I pick it up it says "Attempting to Bridge". I wait a while but doesnt work. There is no communication between the outside phone and the one on the S100U.

There is no sound card in the machine. I assume its not the problem.

The machine is an RH9 with 2.2Ghz and 256RAM.

Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

--
Costas Menico
Meezon Software Corp