[Asterisk-Users] US source for compatible ISDN cards?

Joshua M. Thompson funaho at jurai.org
Fri Oct 24 13:47:33 MST 2003

Is there a source out there for getting Linux/Asterisk compatible ISDN
PCI cards in the US, *besides* the overly pricey Eicon Diva Server?
Linux Central doesn't seem to carry the NETspider-U anymore so I'm
looking for either that or an inexpensive passive ISDN card to play
with. I've scoured ebay and found nothing so far. :(

If someone out there has a card or two and wants to sell it I'll happily
PayPal you the money plus shipping. I have an NT-1 here so S/T interface
is fine; all I require is that it be PCI since I don't have ISA slots.

I *do* have a TigerJet card here with a U interface, but the backend
chip is a Siemens IECQ instead of the ISAC so the i4l driver won't drive
it. I've been meaning to do the work necessary to get it working but
just haven't had the time.

--
Joshua M. Thompson <funaho at jurai.org>
Planet Jurai