[Asterisk-Users] A software FAX modem

marrandy marrandy at chaossolutions.org
Fri Oct 24 10:30:26 MST 2003

On Friday 24 October 2003 12:54 pm, Dave Cotton wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-10-24 at 18:27, Johnson, Randy wrote:
> > I would really, really love to get past the "I got a fax!" step with
> > this...
>
> Hey folks what distributions are you compiling on?
>
> I can't even get spandsp compiled on Mandrake 9.0 or 9.2 [But don't
> mention MDK to Steve C]
> --
> Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>

Mandrake v9.1 works fine.

Make sure you have :-

a)   the same kernel plus source
b)   readline plus devel
c)   openssl plus devel
d)   bison
e)   Doxygen

If you want the progdocs then graphviz but that needs more libraries.

Basically, if in doubt, install any devs/src as well.

Regards...Martin

--
But like the Good Book says... There's BIGGER DEALS to come!