[Asterisk-Users] Nextone softswitch testing and Asterisk long distance

NOC asterisk at stealthtele.com
Fri Oct 24 10:18:37 MST 2003

Hello All,

We are looking to test interoperability between Asterisk and Nextone softswitch.
Please let me know who is wishing to participate. We will open free US Long distance service  for  testing.

Please email me for more details and to be added to testing participants.
To qulaify  you need to have already configured Asterisk software
any kind of IP Phone , i.e: SIP IP Phone, H323 Phone, PC2Phone, etc/

Thanks for your time.

- Alexander
You can also contact by ICQ: 2851311