[Asterisk-Users] CTI interface(s) for Asterisk? [REALLY LONG MESSAGE - SORRY]

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Fri Oct 24 09:49:48 MST 2003

Generally you would use the Manager interface for that.  Search the
archives at http://www.digium.com/index.php?menu=mailing_list for more
information.  I've not personally used the Manager interface.

--
Sample configs, scripts, more : http://www.fnords.org/~eric/asterisk/

BTEL Consulting 504-899-1387 or 850-484-4545 or 877-677-9643