[Asterisk-Users] Context restrictions

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Fri Oct 24 09:42:21 MST 2003

That's not how it works.  You specify the context of an extension in
zapata.conf, sip.conf, or whatever other channel.confs you use.  The
context you specify there is for calls coming into the Asterisk server
from that channel or device.  See my .sig for a URL for some simplified
example configs that may be easier to understand the the default ones
the come with Asterisk.

--
Sample configs, scripts, more : http://www.fnords.org/~eric/asterisk/

BTEL Consulting 504-899-1387 or 850-484-4545 or 877-677-9643