[Asterisk-Users] problems setting up E100P E1 germany

Andreas Otto asterisk at andreasotto.net
Fri Oct 24 08:46:43 MST 2003

Hello list,

i've got some problems getting a E1 line with a E100P up and
running (germany).

# cat /proc/zaptel/1
Span 1: WCT1/0 "Digium Wildcard E100P E1/PRA Card 0" HDB3/CCS/CRC4 YELLOW RED

"YELLOW RED" sounds not so good.
When launching asterisk, enabling pri debug on that span, i see
outgoing attempts:

;---------- snip --------
> [00 01 7f ]
> Unnumbered frame:
> SAPI: 00  C/R: 0 EA: 0
>  TEI: 000        EA: 1
>   M3: 3   P/F: 1 M2: 3 11: 3  [ SABME (set asynchronous balanced mode extended) ]
> 0 bytes of data
Sending Set Asynchronous Balanced Mode Extended

Thats all. No reply from the net.

I thought the problem was in the telco's side, but they
double-checked everything and assure me that everything would be
okay on their side.

Anyone with some hints?

Thanks a lot!
- Andreas