[Asterisk-Users] AGI questions..

Nicolas Gudino nicolas at house.com.ar
Fri Oct 24 07:40:53 MST 2003

Hi,

I'm trying to use the h extension for postprocessing, but for now I couldnt
do it, it runs, but lacks debuging output; well, to tell you the thruth, I
didnt try to hard to make it work from the "h" extension.

What I do is this: the script is for controling prepaid accounts. I do the
post-call processing at the beginning of the script (that is, calculate the
cost of the pending processing calls and substract the amount to the
account, *before* placing a new call). So, the last call is not processed
until the user tries to make another one.

It works perfectly well in this way, but I think its cleaner to calculate
the cost after the user hangs ups.

> >Hi,
> >
> >I use asterisk-perl and when I execute Dial from my script, it stops
> >procesing it and I cannot perform cleanups or post call operations in
that
> >script. It would be very nice to take the control back from the script..
>
> So how do you do your post call operations?? do you use another AGI
> script on the "h" extension?

Nicolas Gudino
House Internet S.R.L.
Buenos Aires - Argentina