[Asterisk-Users] mysql-vm-routines.h setup for MySQL

WipeOut wipe_out at onetel.com
Fri Oct 24 07:19:08 MST 2003

John Haigh wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How do you setup * mysql voicemail conf in MySQL. There is a header
> file, but no config or README as to how to setup MySQL for storage of
> the voicemail.conf in a MySQL database table.
>
> Could someone point out how or the author email so that I may contact
> them directory to set this up. I will send my findings to this list after.
>
> Thanks,
>
> John Haigh

 From and answer to the same question posted yesterday.. :)

Later..

---SNIP---

you need to just specify these things.

1. specify dbhost=ccxcxc(say)
                dbname=ccccd(say)
                dbuser=cddd(say)
                dbpass=sjdhjas(say)
in the [general] section in voicemail.conf

2. create table user in the databse specified above.
You can get the
structure of table from vmdb.sql in asterisk folder.
3.populate the table with some fields.
4. run the pbx as usual and you will find it working.