[Asterisk-Users] minimum hardware

marrandy marrandy at chaossolutions.org
Fri Oct 24 07:08:21 MST 2003

On Wednesday 22 October 2003 05:13 pm, marrandy wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Lost my test hardware, being used for other purposes.
>
> Any idea what the mimimum hardware for a 1-FXO (X100P), 4 FXS (TDM400, 4
> analog phones) setup ?
>
> Regards...martin
> --
> One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk about other people.

Well, no response but I'm rebuilding it on another system.

Can someone add to the   http://www.asterisk.org/index.php?menu=download   web
page that bison and Doxygen is also required.

For some reason (perhaps I didn't install the docs previously), this time,
when I do   'make progdocs'   I get

sh: line 1: dot: command not found
Problems running dot. Check your installation!

But I can't locate the program that has the   'dot'

Any ideas ???

Regards...Martin
--
When the going gets tough, the tough go grab a beer.