[Asterisk-Users] Anyone using sipcall.co.uk ?

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Fri Oct 24 03:05:50 MST 2003

On Fri, 2003-10-24 at 11:40, nathan wrote:

> Is anyone use the sipcall.co.uk 'professional' account with a UK
> geographic number? What do you think of the service?

sipcall.co.uk is the only provider I cannot register to with *.
sipphone, nikotel, iptel and fwd all work correctly.

I have discussed this with Intertex, the actual system makers, and really it
seems it is down to their implementation of SIP. The only way I have
successfully connected to them is via another Intertex modem and then only
from a Windows Messenger UA. Linphone will not connect even with Intertex at
both ends.

YMMV.

Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>