[Asterisk-Users] 2 IAX2 calls, bad audio

Ing. Angel Gomez Garcia angom at telnor.net
Fri Oct 24 02:08:19 MST 2003

    Good evening all.

    I'm having this strange behavior when dialing two or more
simultaneus calls via IAX to other * boxes. Sound starts to have more
latency, wich increments until it's almost impossible to talk (6 or more
seconds), I try this calling with two grandstreams, one grandstream one
tdm410p, one tdm410p and sjphone, sjphone and one grandstream, the
result are similar.

    I have only gsm and g729 enable in iax.conf ( no g729 license... yet
), if I hangup one of the two calls, latency goes down to almost none.

    The strange thing is that one of my friends tryed calling me with
one grndstream and one XLite and that combination does not seem to
increase latency, but if he calls me with two granstream he has the same
results.

    I also try calling 2 different * boxes, and the results are the
same, continuos increasing latency.

    Has someone look at similar results ?

    Thank's.