[Asterisk-Users] Survey: Grandstream improvements.........

Michael T Farnworth mtf at maximasystems.com
Fri Oct 24 01:36:07 MST 2003

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003, Michael Koehler wrote:

> :) imo it is called Budge Tone .. "budge" from "move"
>
> What will you guys think what the name "HandyTone"imply, which could
> suggest convenience  ?

Anything that gets rid of 'Budget' in the name is a good idea in my mind,
as long as it isn't changed to CheapTone :-)  'Handy' is quite a good
choice I think.  If you tried to turn it into SuperTone it might be just
viewed as being over the top and unbelievable, so you probably do need
something in the middle.

> The BT looks better as the majority of all hotel room phone i've ever
> seen in the US.

Personally I have no problem with how the BudgeTone looks physically.

Michael