[Asterisk-Users] Is the X100P a WinModem?

Richard Lyman pchammer at dynx.net
Thu Oct 23 13:01:01 MST 2003

and what happens when then turn right around and expect digium to
support this?

personally, i think the $99 is high, but hey, i'm not the one
who's invested all my time/energy/$$ into this like Mark has.

just remember, the free/linux/etc *about* stuff is the base
software, don't start applying that to hardware.  sheesh

when was the last time you got a free monitor with your slackware
cd <G>