[Asterisk-Users] agi script forcing asterisk reload

Muhammad Nasim muhammad at telappliant.com
Thu Oct 23 08:51:11 MST 2003

Thanks for your reply.  It seems I may be proceeding in the wrong direction.
I  have a context with time arguments e.g. include
somecontext|18:00-9-00|mon-fri So the system behaves according to standard
office hours.
I want to be able to leave the office in office hours e.g at 13:00, dial a
number and move straight to an office closed behaviour. I want to come back
to the office at 16:00 and dial another number and move back to my original
scenario.

What you say makes sense to me now. However I am new to this so a bit dense
:).

I suppose I could have an agi script that did a DBput and stored a different
value for a 'switch' variable based on the number dialled. The gotoif would
then work based on the value obtained by DBget which would be different
based on what the 'switch' variable value was set to.

Have I understood what you are saying correctly and am I making sense?

Cheers