[Asterisk-Users] Problems with * and IAXTel/FWD

Ariel Batista abatista at avionica.com
Thu Oct 23 08:04:02 MST 2003

From: "Shaun Ewing" <asterisk at ewing.dropbear.id.au>
Date:  Fri, 24 Oct 2003 00:38:12 +1000

>> Hey likewise. I can only seem to ring myself (1 700 873 7731). I just
>tried
>> you and got nothing.

I am able to dial your number (below) and get the echo test fine!  I am also able to dial fwd users with the iaxtel phone number like 700-99-(FWD-number).  But I can not seem to get any calls to my IAXTEL number.  It just says user un-registered or is un-available.

>I'm able to call IAXtel numbers.
>
>If you want, give 1 700 625 4069 a call. You'll get our IVR and won't
>disturb anybody. If you want an echo test, enter '7899' when prompted for an
>extension.
>
>-Shaun

I feel my problem is in the IAX.conf file. But can someone put up a sample that works so I might be able to fix mine!

Thank you.