[Asterisk-Users] uclibc enviroment #2

Lars Boegild Thomsen lth at cow.dk
Thu Oct 23 02:16:35 MST 2003

I am currently trying just about the same exercise - getting asterisk to
work in a uClibc environment.  I've gotten it to compile by removing the
enum support - some warnings but else a clean compile.  It can also run and
everything seems ok - except that when I try to connect a sip useragent -
asterisk does not respond.  A sip debug in Asterisk show absolutly nothing
happning.  A network sniffer on the same machine show the machine receiving
the udp packages - but absolutely no respond from asterisk.

Anybody got any good ideas?