SV: [Asterisk-Users] Running Asterisk and NAT on the same box?

Kerker Staffan staffan.kerker at aerotechtelub.se
Wed Oct 22 23:39:15 MST 2003

Hi
I'm running exactly the same setup. Asterisk is running on my FW/NAT/Router
with two interfaces. My local phones are situated behind the NAT and connects
to the outer interface of the */FW/NAT/Router. * is then connected to my
SIP providers (since I'm only using the SIP-part of *, PSTN connection through
my SIP-provider). Works fine!

rgds,
/staffan kerker
sweden