[Asterisk-Users] Call Waiting on SIP phones

Paul Liew pliew at atp.org.au
Wed Oct 22 19:27:09 MST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Walker Haddock" <whaddock at datacrest.com>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 11:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Call Waiting on SIP phones

> Paul, I applied the patch successfully last night on the CVS from last
night.  I set the "incominglimit=1" in sip.conf.  I am still getting the
ring in the Grandstream phones.

> I posted a bug report on the bugtracker.  If you would like more system
information, please let me know.

> thanks, Walker

Hi Walker,

I tried to duplicate your problem, but I couln't, could you please let me
know the exact calling situation, so I could try and duplicate it. Also
noted that you have a repeat SIP number in your Dial command for extension
203 (don't think that could impact it).

Paul