[Asterisk-Users] Running Asterisk and NAT on the same box?

Tjardick van der Kraan tjardick at vanderkraan.net
Wed Oct 22 09:14:27 MST 2003

Hi Steve,

This is definately the way to go when you are dealing with NAT.

I have simulair setups running like this myself and it works perfectly.

Only think you need to do in the sip.conf entries is add

canreinvite=no

This will force any sip-calls from the outside to be routed thru *.

Greetings,

Tjardick

--
Tjardick van der Kraan