[Asterisk-Users] newb - want to create a Dialpad like system

Balaji NJL bajjeen at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 08:00:31 MST 2003

Resending this. Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
-B
  ----- Original Message -----
  From:   Balaji NJL
  To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
  Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2003 6:36   PM
  Subject: [Asterisk-Users] newb - want to   create a Dialpad like system

  Hi all,

  i am planning to create Dialpad like system for   fun. i want to build it in such a way that one can use either web based   app or GnoPhone / MsnMessenger to connect to my server and then dial a land   line. i  did a search on the archives but couldnt find any good   pointers. i would appreciate if someone could let me know whether this   possible to create this app using asteriskand send me some pointers.

  i hv the following
      RH 7.3
      Dialogic D41

  thanks a lot,