[Asterisk-Users] Soundcard Problem

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Wed Oct 22 06:27:39 MST 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-22 at 08:21, Michael T Farnworth wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Oct 2003, Steven Critchfield wrote:
>
> > Judging by your behavior with this post, I'm betting you are either a RH
> > or Mandrake user, and may have ALSA running with ARTSD also. So you may
> > be in for a little bit of work.
>
> Somebody got out of bed on the wrong side this morning, or was this a
> deliberate attempt to invoke some sort of flame war?

Nope, no flame war attempt. And the only thing with me getting out of
bed this morning had to do with about a 4 hour earlier than normal wake
up call so I could do maintenance while there wasn't many if any users
working.

It just seems that most newer users are RH or Mandrake users, and I know
that not all RH or Mandrake users are new users.