[Asterisk-Users] A software FAX modem

Maik Schmitt asterisk-users at admininside.org
Wed Oct 22 05:54:50 MST 2003

> We tried to use it witch our AVM Fritz!Card with chan_capi but
> asterisk always crashes after our fax-machines shows the ID of the
> soft-fax (12345678). Here's a backtrace:

I just found out, that it was my own fault. The apps were linked
against an older version of libtiff (3.5.5) which was installed in
/usr/lib. The newer Version was in /usr/local/lib. I recompiled the
apps with LD_RUN_PATH set to /usr/local/lib and now it works.

I've just send a fax over our pstn<->sip router to our asterisk :)

--
Maik Schmitt        http://graphics.cs.uni-sb.de/VoIP