[Asterisk-Users] RE: G729 codec

Isamar Maia isamar at isamarmaia.org
Wed Oct 22 06:46:07 MST 2003

The problem I have, apparently, is when the connection is being
negotiated with another device, the Digium's G729 is not recognized
properly and the connection is dropped.
The devices are the following:

http://www.planet.com.tw/product/product_dm.php?product_id=137&menu_id=3
http://www.intel.com/support/network/telecom/elitegateway/index.htm

They are the same thing distributed by Intel and Planet as different
products.
I don't have enough skill to fix this problem but I already tried
to find somebody here to figure it out as paid service....
If you wanna test and see by yourself I give you free access in both
sides...

So, what do you suggest me?

Isamar