[Asterisk-Users] Call Waiting on SIP phones

Paul Liew pliew at atp.org.au
Tue Oct 21 16:46:52 MST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Walker Haddock" <whaddock at datacrest.com>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 5:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Call Waiting on SIP phones

> Paul, I'm getting a patch error when I diff to the chan_sip.c that I just
got from CVS this morning.  It looks like this morning's version hasn't
changed from the version I had from 9/24/03.  Here's the .rej file output:

Walker, in case I did something wrong while posting the patch on to the
list - try the patch I've put up on bugtracker

http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000408

I've applied that patch on to the latest cvs and its ok.

Paul