[Asterisk-Users] Free g.729.1 implementation

Witold Krecicki adasi-lists at culm.net
Tue Oct 21 12:45:10 MST 2003

1st. - I'm from Poland, we don't have (yet, and hopefully forever) software
patents.
Is there any free g.729.1 implementation for asterisk? I want to use it for my
private use (dialing into inet->PSTN gateway), and I don't want (now) to buy
codec, as I don't know if I will be using this service in future (now I just
want to test it). Any solutions? Maybe even free-15day-trial of g.729.1
codec?
--
Witold Kręcicki (adasi) adasi [at] culm.net
GPG key: 7AE20871