[Asterisk-Users] A software FAX modem

marrandy marrandy at chaossolutions.org
Tue Oct 21 09:44:27 MST 2003

On Tuesday 21 October 2003 12:01 pm, Maik Schmitt wrote:

> We tried to use it witch our AVM Fritz!Card with chan_capi but
> asterisk always crashes after our fax-machines shows the ID of the
> soft-fax (12345678). Here's a backtrace:
>
> #0  0x417546a4 in TIFFWriteBufferSetup () from /usr/lib/libtiff.so.3
> #1  0x417547fd in TIFFFlushData1 () from /usr/lib/libtiff.so.3

As this is a separate project, shouldn't it have it's own mailing list and web
site.   ie. sourceforge.

It's OK to announce it, but if everyone added posts about other software that
turned into support and maintenance of said software, then this list is going
to become unusable.

Regards...Martin

PS.  Don't shott the messenger

--
"Gee, Toto, I don't think we are in Kansas anymore."