[Asterisk-Users] retrieve_?_from_mysql.pl files??

WipeOut wipe_out at onetel.com
Tue Oct 21 04:05:35 MST 2003

Just an update for those who are interested.. I have got the
"retrieve_extensions_from_mysql.pl" up and running and creating a test
file..

So far it looks like it works great, the contexts are laid out nicely
and in alphabetical order and you can add coments to each line to make
the resultant file easier to look at..

later..