[Asterisk-Users] Call forwarding

Jean-Christophe Heger jcheger at acytec.com
Tue Oct 21 03:41:54 MST 2003

Wipeout is right on the fact you cannot announce yourself with a phone
number which is not allowed by your operator, else anybody could announce
itself with any number. But it could be authorized for special cases.

Regarding your example, if you belong som MSNs 526xxx, and 226 matches the
MSN 526266 you could say:

exten => 910,2,Dial,CAPI/526${CALLERIDNUM}:bmymobilenr|20
or even
exten => 910,2,Dial,CAPI/${CALLERIDNUM}:bmymobilenr|20

The right syntax is ${...}, and not $(...).

Most of the time, you can use the revelant numbers where the point-to-point
switching is made. The rest of the MSN is automatically completed by the
operator.

Of course, the outgoing MSN must match the ones you've defined in capi.conf.
Try to announce the incoming MSN with the 3 last digits and see how it
works.

Jean-Christophe