[Asterisk-Users] Survey: Grandstream improvements.........

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Tue Oct 21 03:14:28 MST 2003

Bah, I replied directly instead of to the list.  :-(

> 1  = Nice to have some day
> 10 = Got to have it right now

10 - Fix SIP disconnection problem
9 - Ringtones (downloadable?)
8 - ILBC
8 - MUCH MORE professional looking case (this includes dropping the four
 red LEDs "beneath" the white plastic face), maybe a nice black/gray/smoke
 matte plastic case, a wall mounting kit with a catch for the handset, etc.
 7 - assisted transfer (I think that's what it's called)
6 - POE (12V-48V input range)
6 - 2.5mm headset jack
5 - integrated 100mbit switch ***capable of sustaining 100mbit***
3 - IAX/IAX2 would be VERY nice
1 - downloadable codecs

How's that for starters?

Andrew